Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring ahead with Katharine McPhee

Katharine McPhee
If you are having a hard time adjusting to the time change then this fresh yet polished look for spring might wake you up!  Pulled together nicely by Katharine McPhee, and perhaps her stylist. And her hair is a must for the Hair Files.

Below find the pics for Katharine's look and then my pics for the Alternate Universe, where you can find this look for less.




Alice Olivia short lace skirt
$315 - net-a-porter.com


Casadei high heels
thecorner.com


Stella mccartney
marissacollections.com


Oscar de la Renta clip on earrings
marissacollections.com


Lanvin jewelry
bernardboutique.com



                                 THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE










H&M panther ring



5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit--and the hair rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori! I do too. I will try to find the 160gotitfor12 version of this outfit and post it. My challenge of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Thanks for that Bloggin Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice...I Love those heels. KELI...do some cute plue size finds too. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wish is my command Miss Amy!! Thanks for the request!
    XX,Keli

    ReplyDelete